keskiviikko 30. toukokuuta 2012

Flirt, seduce and get attached.



Tonight's the night I let you know,
Tonight's the night we lose control, 
Tonight you need that, tonight believe that,
Tonight I'll be the best you ever had.



If you wanna scream, yeah,
Let me know and I'll take you there.
If you want it done right,
Hope you're ready to go all night.



So give it to me like I want it,
This is for your eyes only,
Rock me out, back and forth,
Rock me out, on the floor.



Keep it up for me, you can do it,
Put your hands on me, watch me lose it.



It's gonna be different tonight,
The best time in your life,
I just want you to know, baby.



Take a peek at the girl I hide,
I'll let you in on a dirty secret,
I just wanna be loved.



Baby I am crazy, going insane.
Only you can light up this flame.
Inside of me, going upside down.
Hold me tightly all night long. 

- Stella 



Let's take a drink. 
Get crazy. Get wild. Get stupid. Get high.
Flirt. Seduce. Get attached. 



Well this was an interesting post. Sexy. 




2 kommenttia: