tiistai 19. maaliskuuta 2013

I dreamed that God would be forgiving, but there are dreams that cannot be.



Please don't go mistreating me,
I'm not saying, you've been misleading me,
just haven't needed me, the way that I need you.

You only need the light, 
when it's burning low, 
and you only miss the sun 
when it starts to snow, 
you only know you love him, 
when you let him go.
You walk away and let him go.


Whatever you are, you should be a good one. 
But when you are nothing ? Then what ? You just feel nothing. Numb. Worthless, no matter how many people tell you they love you or '' are '' there for you, to support you, when you need a shoulder to cry on, they are there when you need a hug or just to cheer you up, but I can't help it.



Where is the home, when home doesn't feel like home anymore? 
Who is the person you love, when the person you used to love isn't there anymore? Who you are, when you can't recognize yourself in the mirror anymore? What do you do, when you're head is full of fears and there is no room for dreams?

I guess we never 
really get over 
someone, we just
get someone else 
to think about. 
It feels good, 
but then again,
we shouldn't allow
loneliness drive us
into the arms of 
someone we don't 
belong with. 



Still I dream, he'll come to me. 



That we'll live the years together, but there are dreams that cannot be, and there are storms we cannot weather.

Les Miserables

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti